USED BIKE FORKS : BIKE FORKS
USED BIKE FORKS : ITALIAN BICYCLE TOURS : MENS BIKE SADDLES
Used Bike Forks
- A tool of larger but similar form used for digging or lifting in a garden or farm
- (fork) pitchfork: lift with a pitchfork; "pitchfork hay"
- (fork) cutlery used for serving and eating food
- An implement with two or more prongs used for lifting food to the mouth or holding it when cutting
- (fork) branching: the act of branching out or dividing into branches
- A device, component, or part with two or more prongs, in particular
- A bicycle or motorcycle
- motorcycle: a motor vehicle with two wheels and a strong frame
- bicycle: a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
Whymcycle # 1... built 1988
My first bouncer, patterned after the Ingo-Bike. I laced the wheel in 1988...have replaced a handful of spokes in the 20 years and 20,000+ rides. It became the first Whymcycle when Robert Howe rode it '90 and he made my first set of business cards.. Up til then I called it my Ingo. Whymcycle comes from my middle name William,(Wm.), plus the wheel is eccentric, like the word whimsical implies, tho' geometrically eccentric, not socially eccentric like the rest of us. I owe a lot to you, Rob't! Now folks call all of my various designs "Whymcycles". I live with it!
Build-up, Step Two
The rear derailleur hanger is now black [having used heat shrink tubing]. I'll likely have it powder coated black like the fork, Also not there are black plugs in the disc brake mount. There was paper there before. I guess the assumption is the owner will use disc brakes. I'll be using cantilever brakes.
road mountain bikes
electric razor pocket bike
hybrid bike frame
buy road bike
used kestrel bikes
rocky mountain bike
disc brakes for bike
mavic mountain bike wheel