70 DIRT BIKE - 70 DIRT
70 Dirt Bike - Baggy Biking Shorts.
70 Dirt Bike
- A motorcycle designed for use on rough terrain, such as unsurfaced roads or tracks, and used esp. in scrambling
- There are many systems for classifying types of motorcycles, describing how the motorcycles are put to use, or the designer's intent, or some combination of the two. Six main categories are widely recognized: cruiser, sport, touring, standard, dual-purpose, and dirt bike.
- n. an off-road motorcycle. Usually louder than MTBs.
- trail bike: a lightweight motorcycle equipped with rugged tires and suspension; an off-road motorcycle designed for riding cross country or over unpaved ground
- seventy: the cardinal number that is the product of ten and seven
- In North American telephony, a vertical service code or VSC is a special code dialed prior to a telephone number that engages some type of special telephone service.
- seventy: being ten more than sixty
I did a photo shoot for a friend last Friday. He rides a motocross bike and I thought it would be a good subject to practice on. This time I listened to Joe McNally's words in his latest book and used only TTL on my flashes (I couldn't get the ambient right in Aperture Priority so I stayed in Manual Exposure Mode) - nevertheless - all flashes in TTL. After few tweaks everything looked good.
Dirt bike dweeb
Every time I look at this picture I laugh my ass off. I was back in Arizona and a couple of friends invited me out dirt biking. I had to borrow my dads CR 250, which is crazy fast, but I had no other protective gear. So I went digging around through the family closet to see what I could come up with, hence the 70's moon helmet and ski goggles. :P
kids bike carriers
mongoose electric motocross bike
dynamo bike light
quintana roo bike reviews
5 person tandem bike
best bicycle lights review
mountain bikes free shipping